Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Chapter 25

Fed-Kun's army
The kiss! :hearts::hearts::hearts: I can't believe it actually happened instead of just teasing us by having one them turn their head or something at the last minute.

The rest of the chapter was just as lovely. I love seeing their chemistry, the care they put in their work... And that teacher is right. That photo is great. And I love Aoko's friend. I don't remember if I said this before, but I feel really represented by her lol.

As happy as I am they're making progress, it feels really weird when she explicitly turned him down before - like, shouldn't she maybe explicitly rescind that first, and make things super clear? Two people kissing when there's officially and formally nothing going on between them sounds like a one-way trip to unhealthy relationship land - they're transgressing explicitly stated boundaries

I'm not too worried about that. I feel that they will properly talk about their kiss/relationship, if not immediately, then soon. I don't think it would even fit the story flow to simply gloss it over completely. Maybe the storm is coming to get them stuck somewhere alone to talk it out lol.

Edit: I almost forgot! Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh.
Also - am I the only one who was strangely worried that the bowls will get cracked or smashed or ruined in some way the whole time Aoko had them at her desk? This manga makes you really invested in what the characters are doing haha

@earlbay
i believe i found a typo on page 23 first panel: "yeah...inverted patte(r)n on a gosu gradient? [...]"
i guess "patten" is meant to be "patteRn" ?
i just wanna contribute this humble piece to your great work (or i'm just terribly mistaken xD) ;):whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread