Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Chapter 26

Dex-chan lover
Eeeeeeee I nearly squealed when Tatsuki offered to make pasta. I swear.
Earlbay, send Lore our gratitude and well wishes! Kodama Yuki puts all these details into her settings with such good details, and it really does take someone similar to provide a good translation. I think it would go poorly to read this without the right terms/explanations.

Fed-Kun's army
I was grinning ear-to-ear as the chapter finished. The mangaka does such a good job illustrating the giddy feeling of falling in love as an adult. Excellent translation as always so thank you very much earlbay & lore!! I'll willing to wait a long time if the chapters & transltions are as good as this.

Thanks again for the work, earlbay(and send our love to Lore! Glad she's feeling better).

Man, I was giggling and grinning all throughout this chapter. I even let out a tiny shriek when he brushed her hair away from her face. It... It caught me by surprise, OK? 🤭

So... A house date. With a storm coming. And there's wine. All the elements are there. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...
Thank you! 😭

@earlbay

some typo's:
page 6/42, 1st paragraph line 3: on the other hand, p(r)efers vessels without patterns (the R is missing in "prefer" )
page 17/42 1st panel: no way dude, i'm so embarras(S)ed (the second S is missing in "embarrassed" )

phrasing (subjective):
page 11/42 first two panels: "[...] you've made a very nice vessel. I think i can confidently show the guests who come here to look"
-> i'm somehow missing the "link" that it is "the vessel" (she) is "confident" about "showing". It somehow passes if "show" is understood very broadly as "showcasing"/"exposing"/"entertaining"... And i don't have a good proposition for change without rephrasing the whole thing. (so) I guess i'm just curious if you indeed chose "show" on purpose, to be unterstood in it's contextuality, or if it's just due to oversight (or any other reason) ;p

In general: congrulations on the translations !!
I feel you have a good sense of how the author writes their dialogues. I really feel like i can somehow catch the "unwritten" humour (that i imagine) between the verbal exchanges and the contextual info/play on words/bowl names/etc. :)
Those are both (especially the second one) just oversights by me, especially since I’m still recovering from being sick. Thank you for catching those. 🙏

Eeeeeeee I nearly squealed when Tatsuki offered to make pasta. I swear.
Earlbay, send Lore our gratitude and well wishes! Kodama Yuki puts all these details into her settings with such good details, and it really does take someone similar to provide a good translation. I think it would go poorly to read this without the right terms/explanations.
I try my best! I also try to help with proofreading, but I didn’t do as good of a job this time. Being sick for so long does that. 😭 Thank you all for the well-wishes and for understanding!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! I agree with the others, I don't mind at all waiting more for the pottery details, specially when the reason is health. Health comes first! lore_likes_cat, I hope you feel 100% better soon.

Now, the chapter. Soo cute 🥰 Aoko is having a hard time taking her eyes off him 🤭 And a house date? With homemade dinner, wine and a storm in the background? I can expect good things right?

whenever the characters feel upset or confused I'm always scared that they are gonna drop something haha
Me too haha. Whenever Aoko is carrying all those vessels, I always expect her to drop them since she said on one chapter that she did that like three times. But since she also said that she never dropped again after that, we need to trust her. Tatsuki, on the other hand, still has some breaking vessels allowance to use lol

Aggregator gang
I always love it when Tatsuki’s fingers are being emphasized in the story, his hands always looks so gentle when touching the ceramics. I understand Aoko and why she can’t get her eyes stare away from it. I WANT TO SEE TATSUKI TOUCH HER GENTLY. UGHH

Thank you for the update again Earlbay and for Lore as well! Hope you guys are taking care of your health. Always prioritize it first <3

Users who are viewing this thread