Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Chapter 28

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

I have to admit, I thought I had somehow skipped a chapter when I saw that they were already dating for two weeks and even practically living together. They really opened a dam 😆

And I don't wanna be a downer when it was such a cute chapter, but I'm worried about Tatsuki's original plan of leaving Japan. Seeing them talking their issues gives me hope, but I'll stay anxious until they talk about that 😅

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Cohabitation? Wunderbar. 😍

I like how they're talking about the small little niggles of their life together and how Tatsuki is willing to hear things out (shows that he really is trying his best for Aoko, it would have been easy for him to close up like hed usually do).

I super like that he did sort of get back at her by offering himself up as a temporary couch. I just started squeeing.

Dex-chan lover
"You want to watch the karo-net tournament, she wants to listen to music, so you compromise: you listen to music.
You like Earth Jazz, she prefers Klingon Opera, so you compromise: you listen to Klingon Opera.
So here you were ready to have a nice night watching the karo-net match and you wind up spending an agonizing evening listening to Klingon Opera."
Odo, on relationships and compromises.

Thank you for bringing this chapter to us. It's lovely to see how her family cares for her and seeing how smooth he is makes me flustered lmao good for them

Users who are viewing this thread