Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Chapter 32

Dex-chan lover
What an awesome chapter. Tatsuki’s back story was really well done. It wasn’t tragic, just disheartening. It explains a lot of why he is the way he is now. The family meeting went super well, and based on what Tatsuki said, it definitely sounds like he wants to be with her long term so Aoko should be up front about asking him about the year long stay thing.

Aside from that, grandma stole the show for me. She was just such a vibe the whole chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Aoko's family is really great. I love seeing them. Actually I love most of the side characters in this story.

But Aoko, please, dude furnished his house, met your family, declared he loved you... All of this with that personality of his. It looks like he doesn't want something temporary, but you gotta talk about it. If only to calm down your (and my) anxiety.

Thank you for the chapter! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
girl u can trust him while ALSO asking the scary questions that u need to ask

bc otherwise ur making assumptions and creating expectations that ur not communicating or on the flip side ur still just being anxious when talking about it together can clarify things for both of yall 😭

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty stepmother.
Agree. But this isn’t uncommon. I’ve had friends that have been in similar situations, to varying degrees. I’m glad he’s worked through it and even in touch with his half-brother

Dex-chan lover
Still more than 10 chapters left, the chapter seems a nice place to end too , romance wise I feel. Maybe there are still pottery and art left those chapters and maybe the guy reconnecting with his family and stuff.

Double-page supporter
this feels nice and cozy, my brain bombarded by sad and shocking manga has been alarmed by every single end page thus far, its shocking how safe this manga feels to me now.

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhhh thanks for another great chapter!! Loved him meeting Aoko’s fam, and seeing him open up about his own situation, and even make the connection of familiar ceramics was so 😭💜

Thank you so much for such a lovely scanlation 💜

Double-page supporter
As someone who has a complex relationship (or lack thereof) with my parents, I appreciated the way the experience of estrangement was discussed and how finding a loving partner can help one find new feelings of self-worth, purpose, and a sense of what unconditional love can look like ... Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I'm two days late but here!
I like seeing that Tatsuki's dad wanted him to be okay. Sure, we don't have proof of any direct conversations or anything, but he didn't just let Tatsuki waste away in the corner. By sending Tatsuki to chill with grandma, his dad was trying to help. (And then paying for certain things.)

(Girl, please, just ask him to stay- I know you're nervous, but it's gonna be okay.)

Supporter
Thank you for the updates and the hard work!

What a cute chapter, though, damn Aoko's dad was straight up roasting her when asking Tatsuki why he liked her, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

Seeing Aoko and her family's reactions when Tatsuki dropped the "L" word... Magnifique. 🥲

Seeing Tatsuki being tipsy and very expressive of his feelings is a nice reminder that he and alcohol don't really mix that well. It's a nice capper for their evening. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread