Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori - Vol. 7 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much for the updates, don't worry about the delay, we aren't entitled to anything, it's alway great to have a new chapter no matter how much time passed, and we can re read the whole thing if we forgot about the plot

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the update!! Hope you’re enjoying your travels, and no problems about taking more time with the updates; speaking for myself, I don’t mind the wait at all. ^^

Loved this chapter, and while I feel so sad for Aoko having been hurt in the past, I have hope that it’ll turn out different this time <3

Group Leader
The whiplash between the chapter's tone and the announcement at the end was wild.
Anyway, please please let him get back in the promised month. :nyoron:

Double-page supporter
Her trauma is rly understandable and ngl what kumahei did was unforgivable, hoping for a better outcome for aoko this time..

Dex-chan lover
Please, don't worry about the delay! We are just glad for what you do!

I cannot help but feel this trip is doomed... I hope not...

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter. Honestly, a month isn’t that long. But I understand there’s a deeper meaning to this circumstance for Aoko. Tatsuki is different so I think they’ll get through this hurdle. Hopefully it’s a case of distance making the heart grow fonder.

Double-page supporter
Awww I kinda sad for her 😭😭😭 she's always si selfless

I feel like Aoko waiting for you with these updates!! jk jk lol thanks for all your hard work and for giving us an update on you as well :) hope you get to enjoy your travels fully!!
this chapter felt so gentle, even with the uneasiness, Aoko connecting with Tatsuki through their art together is soooo beautiful and will get me every time 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update and translation! I hope you're having a good break👍

Dex-chan lover
Thank you again for the work, earlbay!

Ahhh, there we go. I can't blame Aoko for her unease. It's so difficult to trust again when you get betrayed as badly as she did.

On that note: DEATH TO TRAITOR BEAR BAKER DUDE.

I love how Tatsuki noticed how uneasy she was and how he reassured her. I really hope things will be all right. 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread