Ao no Hana, Utsuwa no Mori

Group Leader
Hello! We picked up this manga!

I'm really proud of this one as it's by one of my favourite mangaka, Kodama Yuki. She's worked on Sakamichi no Apollon and Tsukikage Baby, two amazing Josei series. This one is about pottery and is a mature love story.

Without further ado...
The Blue Flowers and The Ceramic Forest.

Feel free to hop on our Discord to chat with the staff and other readers! We also post spoilers occasionally.
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

OMG!!! Thank you so so so much for this one! I was waiting for this manga for a looong long time *-* I really appreciate it! I'm very excited and happy \^0^/

I'm so excited for this!! I'm a potter and 30yrs old so this really sings to me 😍 Kodama-sensei's work is so lovely and thoughtful, this is sure to be another treat from her! Thank you for picking this up, I'm pumped to see the fruits of your labor explore love and ceramics

another interesting josei manga! and would you look at that its by Kodama-sensei too! hope this gets more frequent updates! ♡

Dex-chan lover
Randomly clicked at this story and did not regret it. Very good so far and I'm looking forward to see how it goes and how it ends.

Double-page supporter
our mc guy isnt some sore loser, good job young fella 😌

Users who are viewing this thread