Ao no Shima to Neko Ippiki - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - School

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, I really like manga about people moving to islands; Umi no Misaki is a good one nd there’s the current one about a guy becoming a live-in postman... good stuff

@nodamnbrakes yeah I love island romance stories always have a nice vibe to them and usually show off nice scenary

Also miss the author of umi no misaki hope he goes back to writing mature romance stories like he used to

@Starbright I just wish we could get the good version of Umi No Misaki uploaded on dex. The one currently on it last I looked was from someone's personal save they uploaded when Dex started and is from before Various chapters were redone with better quality and translations. The dex people might even have the good version on backup from bato as they were able to fix a missing page of nsfw content from early in the series with the good version but they never reuploaded the whole thing.

I just hope this series stays away from any tropy stuff like pushy guys wanting her to be their gf or any other real drama of those types. Let the girl have her relaxed days with her crush. Then when she graduates go from there..

Dex-chan lover
Pougry - I have just learned a new and useful word. Thank you based translators for coming up with that nifty localization.

Dex-chan lover
When a JK set an eye for you, you know she gonna fuck you up.... Maybe figuratively and literally

Dex-chan lover
She certainly had a cool way of dealing with the two guys slipping away from cleaning duties.

Dex-chan lover
iMMRW7a.png

Users who are viewing this thread