132466c8-e1b2-4371-b1cd-8519f611e675
ShineIsOne Power Uploader Joined Mar 22, 2025 Messages 60 Sunday at 4:18 PM #2 For the next chapter, this manga releases every other Friday and each chapter is split into 2 parts. Chapter 21 is still on Part 1, so I’ll wait for Part 2 to come out on October 2 before working on Chapter 21
For the next chapter, this manga releases every other Friday and each chapter is split into 2 parts. Chapter 21 is still on Part 1, so I’ll wait for Part 2 to come out on October 2 before working on Chapter 21
Luke_chase Contributor Joined Jun 29, 2019 Messages 3,848 Sunday at 8:56 PM #3 Thanks for blessing us with a whole volume 🙏
Hana_hanachan25 Joined Nov 19, 2025 Messages 11 Yesterday at 12:02 PM #4 Thank you so muchh. I'm really relate to Mebuku chan 🤣
T tatsunamishion Joined Feb 13, 2026 Messages 3 Today at 2:58 AM #5 SO GOOODDD Thank u for translating aauauwuaa...