Aoi-san wa 16-sai Toshishita.

Dex-chan lover
At this point authors are just giving random ages to their female protagonists, regardless of how they look, because they've stopped giving a shit

Dex-chan lover
So you manchildren couldn't wait to know about the story and straight up went and started an edit wars against the very group working on the series?
Congratulations retards, you got an entire series removed for your pettiness.

Woop-woop! That's the sound of da police!

I can't stop fucking laughing man, how did the MC hang around with this girl long enough to fall in love with her and then not realise she was only 12 years old. Still gonna read the shit out this though cause its cute as hell.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be back in 4 years. Hopefully she'll be legal enough by then so I can read this sht in peace.

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
In the literary sense, a romance story has two basic component: a central love story between two (or more) characters, and a progression toward an emotionally satisfying ending that consummates the love. This title lacks both.

As well as any other shoujo manga, but I digress. This manga really tread a tightrope, I hope it doesn't fall...

Dex-chan lover
I told you to remove duplicated chapter. I didn't tell to remove all of it.
Why do I see the reupload?
Bruh.
Anyhoo, finish it.

Dex-chan lover
This COULD be sweet, she's very much portrayed as a kid. She's excited to talk to a grown up and dreams like a child does about what's going to be said and how. He, though, still thinks about her like an adult sometimes and if that doesn't go away as this morphs into a story about a friendship between child and adult this could go real bad real fast.

Dex-chan lover
What? It end? So how does it end since it's publication status marked as completed.
Come on tell us Scanlator-san!

Dex-chan lover
@abcsoflife the scanner uploaded all eight chapters, there was some drama over people adding romance tag, the uploader deleted everything, and I guess he's afraid of reuploading the rest of the series now. You can find it on scraper sites.

Aggregator gang
If that's the reason, it's probably the dumbest reason to nuke your releases I've heard. This one has romance tag on MU, too.
UMg4hAT.png

How much of a whiny little bitch do you have to be to remove chapters just because you're a whiny little bitch

Users who are viewing this thread