Aola Star - Parallel Universe

Group Leader
@Futuristic_Miku sorry... I personally find it kind of annoying when translations change part-way through, so since it hasn't been translated too far into the series yet I figured I would just start from the beginning.

@Emory sorry to you as well, I thought you had dropped the series since it hadn't been updated in a while :(

Group Leader
@Indivined I have been really busy, so It was hard for me to get the chapters done, I have done Ch17 halfway through didn't just have the time to complete it. So, if you provide faster releases, I don't mind.

Is this literally black clover concept with magic knights? I don't know if black clover had the original concept with the magic knights idea, but bruh momentum.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, I like the start.
I hope it wont turn harem and goes straight to marriage route xD

I thought this would be a 'turn your brain off' kind of read but I'm so lost. Not in a 'deep' way but in a 'this makes no sense' way...

honestly this manhwa is weird you get info dumped and the story pacing is very fast + no character development or anything that lead to reader sympathise if anything happen to that side/main character and i think it better to read the novel first before reading this so it will make more sense assuming it has novel it adapted from

5! I'm not sure if the story is bad or the scanlation has some beef with another
Too many rated it 1!

Mc annoying asf
hes just a slave of every woman he meets gets abused trown away and then he shows his power and they join his harem
this isnt a manga, it is search everyone who could be a girl in the harem and abuse the mc

Users who are viewing this thread