Apart Mate - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - Apartmate Conversation 10

What do you mean, Who is ''She Hate Me'' ? I think i didn't understand the sense since my english is kinda Bad I Always translate in the 1st degree so sometime I miss things @haibane

Dex-chan lover
Honestly at this point I'm just sad the worst couple got the most amount of chapters.
Seriously homeboy should change the locks and move somewhere else. Do a hard cut so this crazy doesn't keep being wishy washy at him.
She's had multiple chances to acknowledge that while this relationship started out poorly that she could just accept that's how things are sometimes and move forward with life just a bit happier.
Instead she just drags homeboy down with her using her bait and switch bs.

The ex coming back with 4 more chapters left made the story worst. Both of their character development turns into nothing.

@BlurryCmdYuri "She Hates Me" is another series that haibane's currently translating.

He is saying that the "She Hates Me" series will have slower releases because he is focusing on this one to keep the readers from waiting for the drama bs

i really hope that guy doesnt end up with her. Find a better woman for this guy. I dont hate the girl tho coz shes a wamen... just that the guy deserve better. Thanks for translating

Man this girl is so self destructive and while the guy isn’t amazing she’s gonna need to make serious amends, especially since she was so mean in this chapter. Like I expected the guy to sit down and cry or something it was so brutal.

Just as i was starting to like this couple, these last two chapters ruined it. I never like forced drama around the end of a series.

Well I always liked the other couple more anyway, their chapters were more sweet.

She genuinely doesn't deserve him, treating him this way just because you're conflicted about your feelings doesn't justify the way you're treating him. Did she ever take a moment and try to understand what the guy is going through? He has a debt, not a single person would be happy about having any debt, and yet she still treats him this way. Thanks for the translation, looking forward to the next chapter.

Double-page supporter
She just has too many issues with herself she needs to solve before entering a relationship again for it to make sense in the remaining chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread