Apocalypse Live - Ch. 26

Cool guys don't look at explosions, or in this case at person burning with intensity of a sun

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he show them before? Isn't it the fire guy from Planetary Human? Isn't it all same universe as Tidal Territory?

Power Uploader
Didn't he show them before? Isn't it the fire guy from Planetary Human? Isn't it all same universe as Tidal Territory?

Yes, it's Seong Yeon. I think he means it's the first time in this series.

Dex-chan lover
So going with what he said this is something to do with the planetary humans?

Power Uploader
So going with what he said this is something to do with the planetary humans?

I can give you a fuller answer to that, but it's spoiler-ish, so read at your own peril:

In summary, yes. The tiny aliens came to earth in the aftermath of the events in Moon You. In the climax of PH1, they killed the super-evolved alien who wanted to get Hwang Ji's immortality, and its blood, presumably containing the remaining aliens in that body, fell into the water. This seems to be causing the events in IotA now, and it seems to be the cause of events in the still untranslated series, Tidal Territory, which was published earlier than PH1, but depicting events that take place after both PH1 and IotA. As for PH2, we still don't know how it fits into the timeline. We also don't know exactly how TT and IotA are related temporally, but my guess is that IotA happens between PH1 and TT.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can give you a fuller answer to that, but it's spoiler-ish, so read at your own peril:

In summary, yes. The tiny aliens came to earth in the aftermath of the events in Moon You. In the climax of PH1, they killed the super-evolved alien who wanted to Hwang Ji's immortality, and its blood, presumably containing the remaining aliens in that body, fell into the water. This seems to be causing the events in IotA now, and it seems to be the cause of the still untranslated series, Tidal Territory, which was published earlier than PH1, but depicting events that take place after both PH1 and IotA. As for PH2, we still don't know how it fits into the timeline. We also don't know exactly how TT and IotA are related temporally, but my guess is that IotA happens between PH1 and TT.
Thanks for the well written response, i wasn't aware Moon You was a prequel to all of the author's planetary-human-verse works (though i guess it makes sense since it's one of his earliest ones). Should really get around to reading it at some point (and TT if it ever gets translated)

Users who are viewing this thread