Apocalypse Live - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Did the egg create his sister first ? But that doesn't really match up with the timeline ?
Guess I'll have to wait

Didn't expect mc to be behind all of this, sadly that might mean there be won't happy ending for him. I guess he wished for family and double later too, that would explain discrepancy in their behavior too. And stream addiction was just a way for origin to observe 'his' life with family

Power Uploader
I called it in part when I said a few chapters ago that the protagonist might be the antagonist, due to one of the copies texting that the ones who hatch from eggs are the most dangerous… but of course I had no idea he might be the one who started the "apocalypse". So does that mean that Eun Woo is a mimic of such perfection that she isn't even aware of it?

One thing: the original seems to have some degree of control over the fake humans at least, as intimated by the scene back when the social media-obsessed copy was blinded by tear gas and the original made the mimics retreat. This chapter may have explained why.

Another thing: some copies seem to somehow work to undermine the original's plan. Not knowing they're copies, they even come to the conclusion that the ones hatched from eggs are the most dangerous and one tried to warn the world about them. This may come to bite the original in the arse later.

Also: I think Eun Woo will die… maybe she'll sacrifice herself to remove the original's motivation to live or something.

I called it in part when I said a few chapters ago that the protagonist might be the antagonist, due to one of the copies texting that the ones who hatch from eggs are the most dangerous… but of course I had no idea he might be the one who started the "apocalypse". So does that mean that Eun Woo is a mimic of such perfection that she isn't even aware of it?

One thing: the original seems to have some degree of control over the fake humans at least, as intimated by the scene back when the social media-obsessed copy was blinded by tear gas and the original made the mimics retreat. This chapter may have explained why.

Another thing: some copies seem to somehow work to undermine the original's plan. Not knowing they're copies, they even come to the conclusion that the ones hatched from eggs are the most dangerous and one tried to warn the world about them. This may come to bite the original in the arse later.

Also: I think Eun Woo will die… maybe she'll sacrifice herself to remove the original's motivation to live or something.
I think the reason behind egg post was to warn survivors to not approach eggs, since that could make them hatch into monstrocities, not to undermine origin's efforts. Imitators seem to be the product of humans getting injected with egg fluid, while origin uses a hatching process to make copies with some modifications, probably memory altering. Though wish granting thing is probably a mistaken interpretation on mc's side

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scans and damn, how has the original been surviving all this time? And where has he been using the bathroom if he just stays huddled up there to protect himself

Dex-chan lover
If the eggs were already there it kinda means protag isn't quite the weaver of this whole thing, though he might be quite involved at this point

Users who are viewing this thread