Apocalyptic Super System

Don't waste your time. Bad system story, bad apocalypse story, pro CCP crap and open racism against the Japanese - and then the story goes into complete loony town. Just move on.

mc dense,manpetty idiotdon't know sex..mm,..mmm, even kiss and holding hand....ee..no doesn't understand even a simple wording between man and woman yet a reincarnated individual

Interesting premise. Good artwork. Horrible everything else. Translation is bad. The story reads like it was written by a 13 year old chauvinistic school boy. [or 30 year old INCEL] Clear racism against Japanese. Office workers turn on each other like with in minutes of the apocalypse happening and try to rape all the women. Women are useless and all immediately need a real "man" to protect them. All women are good for is cooking and cleaning clothes for a man.

This is my first time commenting on a manga/manhua/manhwa. I really loved the premise of this manhua so much so that I looked for the novel. The translations are sometimes way off and being at subpar at best.
I hate how they kill of main characters (potential main characters) to give off a sense of edgy character development
The story leads on to be written by a 12 year old who has a raging libido to conquer every woman he meets.

this is so cringy bad. had such a great premise but alas it turned out to be below mediocre. author tried to create a ruthless mc only for him turning to something that cant punish the females when they were clearly wrong. also he is pretty dumb and doesnt think about possible dangers in an apocalpyse.

ah gahd damn i been patience for a long time up chapter 59 this chinese manhua sucks MC is fucktard too

Since chapter 21 I lost interest in continuing this manhua,
RIP Cheng Yao

wow... just bad
so misogynistic. no real good women just princes in distress or horny girl.

also i have to constantly think "that's not how any of this works" I don't know if th author has just no life experience at all or how the fuck a beer can make you hallucinate that much and of course a shot canister of gas turns the car into a nuclear explosion...

Utterly horrible comic. Pretty much everything about this comic is done poorly and the author even adds that little bit of extra, to make it even worse than just 'bad'. The only thing I like, is the setting and the premisse. Besides that, anything I can come up with is bad.

The translation quality is also really bad.

How and why this comic can score a rating of 6.4 is beyond me. What kind of degenerates use this site?

Do. Not. Read.

Somehow ruined the premise of a zombie apocalypse. Mc should be dead, but the only reason he isnt is because of his stupid system. The decisions he makes are the worst ones, sparing people who want to murder him/ killed his friends. Always doing half measures and losing more due to it. The female characters are one dimensional, damsel in distress who are horny to follow the dude who is the strongest. Only reason mc is portrayed in a better light then other male characters is because he doesnt rape the female characters, bs with the system and thats about it.

This is poorly written, full of casual racism and sexism. Additionally, it's not properly tagged. I only made it to chapter 50 or so, but there are multiple instances of sexual assault and no 'sexual violence' tag on the title page. It may be a realistic occurrence in an apocalypse, but I would have never started reading if I knew I would have to encounter that kind of trash.

Users who are viewing this thread