Aporia - Ch. 19

Holy crap, I was so mad, like, you didn't even let him speak! You just walked away as soon as you felt a little anxious! Shit head! And even when he confesses, you STILL reject him? What a tool! Do you have any idea how much he's suffered for you???? Asshole! /endrant

i wanna know why they are wired into that thought process, what caused it?.....
or who?🤔 i wanna know their trauma.
why Gyeom fears getting 'atatched' and why JaWook fears getting...'detatched'? 🙃
what was the reason? What was the Reeeaasooon??!!!😲

Thanks for the triple update. It was satisfying :)

I can't help thinking Ja Wook is the worse at choosing the people around him. That reporter manipulated this whole scene just to cause JW absolute misery when it has nothing to do with him. Oh and because it's not a woman character, no one in the comments cares lol

Gyeom is supposed to be the expert level d/s player but he couldn't tell JW wasn't a natural m? But the reporter could!? Isn't that something you can naturally tell when you're intimate with someone? Doesn't even have to be sex. Furthermore, Gyeom invited JW to do d/s after a vanilla-ish encounter. I just don't understand the outrage when you baited and switched first? You both obviously liked each other

I'm so interested to see where this messy ass story goes bu...t pretty much no sob backstory will make me be understanding towards Gyeom and the reporter

How could You leave Just like that dudeeee... Omg...
You'll lost it, for sure, can't wait for that moment tho. Anywy Thank You for translate this manhwa ❤️❤️❤️

Well in my opinion, gyeom has trauma where his lover suicide, idk why, but that makes him doesn't want to be in a relationship.
And that reporter may have feeling for jawook(?) Idk, that's why he ruined jawook and gyeom relationship. Or maybe bcs he hated gyeom(?)

This has unleashed a lot of emotions. I am crying. I started crying 4 chapters ago. But now. Ugh. It's so fukin funny. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread