Apotheosis – Ascension to Godhood

Don't run any Armaments if you run this card it's redundant unless you have searing blow.

such an odd series. feels like its forcing me to read the LN in order to understand what little value there is in the plot shown as compared to the plot that remains unused.

Group Leader
Again, another Manhua with an interesting story, but enormous pacing problems. It's like the author is Forest Gump, always running, never stopping, never walking.

There's no time to get interested in the characters, or invested in the characters, so all tension is null... and even if the MC dies, you won't really care.

Too bad, but I'm dropping this.

Group Leader
As @aFFi says... the pacing is... uh.
"Gonna heal him !", turn page, "Healed !", "Hi guys ! How have you b...", oh no, another turning event in the plot ! CALM DOWN AUTHOR O.O

The past 10 chapters could have been used for more than 40 chapters of content if characters, situation, plot, etc were more detailed. We're rushing thru everything right now, sadly.
I'm not dropping it yet but... I wouldn't be surprised to do so if it keeps this pace. It looks great and the story could be more interesting if we had time to actually care about it.

Why are the chapters so rushed? lol

Don't tell me it's missing pages? I doubt but asking don't cost a thing.

this manhua sucks compared to the novel.too much is skipped, omitted and summarized. but I definitely woudn't read that either if it was done by the same group as this manhua.

cas

The pacing is all over the place, it's pretty much impossible to get sucked into the story or feel any sort of empathy towards any of the characters. It's like looking at a bad power point presentation of a story.

i think i found the officical translation of Apotheosis on this app called WebComics! http://h5.webcomicsapp.com/api/shareWeb/bookShare/5a6041ad5bf9ca3b607e8c09/22603b8a82afee0/9e7b581085497dcfeab3d45b

the feeling that frames gets skipped just keep getting worse and the story is overall becomming worse and worse.. guess theres not much to be expected from another one of these copy paste stories with slight changes to details

Can anyone tell me what a pro-pass disciple is supposed to be? I don't remember it being explained anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread