APPROXIMATE - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Whole hotel situation went through the “comedy” route and I’m honestly gonna take it because I’m tired of the drama. I wish blondie and the director would get chummy soon because they look so good together in the credit page but i know that won’t happen.

thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
That's right girl protect your bae. Bcuz it's your fault she injured her arm not that I'm blaming you though....

Lol yuxi flirting with fengtang is so epic af.. They really produced you know that spark.... Cute! >\\\<

Thank you sooooo mcuch for the translations!!!! >\\\<

Fed-Kun's army
True that director and Shang Jie are already enough drama but damn, that was completely blown over. I’m still bothered that Fengtang didn’t acknowledge that it wasn’t okay, even though they took the comedic route. I like the story so far, but heck, that’ll be my main gripe of what could’ve been improved.

On the other hand, I am very excited for Shang Jie to spit hot fire.

Double-page supporter
There's not enough yuri, so I really don't want to drop this, but rape isn't a joke. I had hoped I'd be able to just keep reading and forget it happened, but each interaction red hair has with her rapist makes me super uncomfortable.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
Background couple is better than main couple.

damn, director broke her hand, that's why she went to the doctor then?

thanks for translating

@Ore I agree.. they are just more interesting to me. They might not be everyone's cup of tea but I quite enjoy them so far.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
@FatalVestige Sometimes authors want to make the main story so interesting and convoluted that the simpler and more honest things around end up being better.

Users who are viewing this thread