APPROXIMATE - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Huh, okay, whatever you say, but I just reread chapter 8, and there certainly were some snippets of actual hot girl on girl action intimacy. Don't tell me they just conveniently stopped right before the intercourse, so jokes on us readers for making all these outrageous assumptions, right?
I dunno, it solves the "rape" issue of course, but feels more like a "haha gotcha!" moment.

Dex-chan lover
So this whole time the author was just playing with us? Wei Yuxi isn’t a rapist but just a little bit of an asshole. And now Fengtang heard everything, I bet she will get angry as hell. Director Zhao in this chapter though... I want kiss.

Aggregator gang
I really enjoyed Zhao's explanation of bigotry. I felt she did a good job explaining that bigotry grows in a society by feeding off irrational fear, then becomes self sustaining as even those who know the fear is irrational are scared of disagreeing with the majority stance.

Regarding Wei Yuxi - her lying feels like a retcon given chapter 8's flashback and the hickies, but its one I'm very willing to roll with since it means Wei Yuxi isn't a rapist, just a manipulative asshole. Of course, making someone think they were raped is still fucked up, but it indicates the author is trying to fix the issues with Wei Yuxi's character, so I'm happy the retcon is there. Maybe I can actually enjoy Wei Yuxi as a character instead of constantly feeling uncomfortable when she's around.

Sounds like we're backtracking on the whole "oh shit a rape happened" thing, which ultimately I'm okay with, but still doesn't make any of it right.

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!
I loved it but, will others take as long as this one did?

Still, I really appreciate the hard work ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

damn..the discussion regarding bigotry is surprisingly interesting and really makes sense..i love how the author sees it that way..

Users who are viewing this thread