APPROXIMATE - Ch. 20

its been a while since its updated...i like this side couple..
thank you so much for the up

Dex-chan lover
I love Wei Yuxi, her and Fengtang are so much more interesting than the main couple. The director and the blondie move at the speed of a turtle or maybe a rock....

thanks for the update

Wei Yuxi's ear reddened AWEEEEEEE HOW CUTE. Thank you for the translation *sending virtual hugs and kisses* ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ฅ^ﻌ^ฅ

The side couple is so interesting. I can't... Wei Yuxi is just so cute..and the main couple , honestly idk .. there's haven't been any progres..

when will the main couple interact again and show some blushy-blushy ... the author is giving us the slowest burn TT though I really like fengtang and wei yuxi, i feel somehow they have an even more complicated relationship than the main couple, and director zhao is like, engaged lol

Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, Fengtang coming to terms again with how much a chick magnet she is.

first: FINALLY WE HAVE AN UPDATE I am too happy
second, finally she said she liked her AMEN
and finally, where is the demon ??? I want to see my main couple's interaction ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
Normally I'm not a fan of excessive use of white space with the long strip format, but this author is really good at using it as a narration tool.

Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread