APPROXIMATE - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
She's admitting to rape pretty easily. I'd imagined she'd go with an "I was drunk too but want to continue".

i want to scream badly but am infront of both my brother and mother rn SEND HELP

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad to see that every previous commenter has noted this rape for what it was.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp that was horrible. I was hoping the author would explain what happened with Yuxi being "drunk but not as drunk." Maybe have Fengtang call Yuxi out, then have Yuxi regret her shitty drunken decisions. Basically make it clear Yuxi was in the wrong, but have a path toward redemption. Instead they made Yuxi a psycho rapist who intentionally had sex with her incapacitated colleague. Now I just hope Fengtang can escape Yuxi and figure out her sexuality with a less terrible person.

Real fucking sketch af but tbh i have read sketchier things in the name of yuri considering the different era's yuri fans had to deal with.... personally don't like the "rapey lesbian" "super sketch pervert gay" era but authors will always bring it up in any medium as okay and perfectly good way to start a relationship (be it straight or yuri/yaoi) so idk ill keep reading

Dex-chan lover
Chile... I don’t understand why authors think these kind of situations are cute/romantic. I’m sure the author didn’t intend to make Wei Yuxi the “rapey” evil pervert of the story and in the next chapters Fengtang won’t make a huge deal of it....but still, have some common sense as an author.

yo wtf, that's rapey as all hell. I really hope it's treated with some gravity instead of being presented as a funny story of "how I met your mom". Like, goddamn, lady.

oh God, what a bitch. Fengtang saved her from potentially being raped and she rapes her instead. I'm done with this couple.

Users who are viewing this thread