Apricot Fuzz - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I just can't get what the deal with Rinno. Why she's putting herself in this situation?
it would be nice if we get a bit of a flashback, b/c it's not as if she was also isolated/didn't have other friends or so, maybe she does subconsciously have a crush, yuri tag aside, or some weird sense of superiority/sympathy but I feel like the fake scar is a bit much versus just making a fuss over being emotionally/verbally abused, if not like "well, this kinda person wouldn't blab about it/insist on telling a cop/teacher"

But maybe it just won't be as deep til the other girl acts more disturbing.
She likes the attention. It really is that simple. Look at her behavior when people are praising her, she likes it.
She's already a popular girl, tho maybe she also just wanted to 'befriend'/coveted the one girl who didn't fawn over her /wanted her to think there was more to her than some shallow basic personality lol.

Dex-chan lover
just realized, dad in the 'family photo' is blacked out, idk if that's how it 'appears' to her versus her physically marking it out but considering japanese bedrooms apparently aren't locked i'm surprised it would be in there without them making a fuss about it unless the mom doesn't care as long as she doesn't do anything in 'public' to ruin their perf family image
Box cutters are a very useful tool. I work in logistics and we use it several times every day.
well, makes sense if a working adult would have it tho other than maybe x-acto knives in art class the ppl i knew as teens def shouldn't be trusted with them/ would prolly end up playing around and accidentally hurting themselves/each other lol (tho i have seen some with 'cutesy' designs like the hello kitty ones and one with the handle end being like a cats paw lol)

Dex-chan lover
It says something that could be it, but not in English, so it might be the ninth, but I can't tell.
It's the 7/26. You might refer to this location going forward. I'm as clueless as you are if they don't have this. 😅

Dex-chan lover
:pepehmm: "girls who look like this have the permission to ruin my life"
ISNT SHE UNDERAGE????

Dex-chan lover
Really curious what her deal with her dad is. Does she just not like him cuz he's ugly? Lmfao
She's like those TikTok girls that think being abused is quirky
For example. Here's Emily. She has
ADHD, Autism, Diarrhea, Stage 8 Cancer, COVID-19, The bubonic plague, Dyslexia, Heterochromia, Hydrophobia, and was heavily abused when she was a fetus

Dex-chan lover
She's like those TikTok girls that think being abused is quirky
For example. Here's Emily. She has
ADHD, Autism, Diarrhea, Stage 8 Cancer, COVID-19, The bubonic plague, Dyslexia, Heterochromia, Hydrophobia, and was heavily abused when she was a fetus
To be fair she is only 'telling' one person about her situation either for some kinda weird pity-attention or maybe to feel superior that she's seemingly her only friend

As opposed to letting the whole class know "Guys my parents are sooo mean to me 🥹" Tho i guess that's too risky for ppl who might actually tell a teacher or call the cops (tho i did know a few ppl that occasionally mentioned how their parents treated them that would be considered abuse but being taken away by CPS isn't always necessarily better at least in america)

This is kinda unique, havent really seen this type of trope in my toxic yuris,

Rinon faking the scar probably to get Furutsuji's attention, except it had to be Furutsuji, so this wont end well for Rinon I imagine

Dex-chan lover
well, makes sense if a working adult would have it tho other than maybe x-acto knives in art class the ppl i knew as teens def shouldn't be trusted with them/ would prolly end up playing around and accidentally hurting themselves/each other lol (tho i have seen some with 'cutesy' designs like the hello kitty ones and one with the handle end being like a cats paw lol)
it is kinda concerning how easily you can get ahold of a box cutter lol, then again i guess some ppl actually use them for what they're named after/some artsy projects but wouldn't be surprised if in some places you have to be a certain age to buy something similar
Am I so old that it is now my turn to talk about how the new generation is cooked? Where I'm from we all had box cutters at 10 and nothing ever happened.

Users who are viewing this thread