April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 10.1 - Divine Cock: The Reckoning ( I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling my Comrades to Leave Everything…

Dex-chan lover
at least it's not a crappy colored pixilated manga chapter as very _funny_ joke, this's actually ok

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest, at least half of the people still reading this series are doing so in part due to the magnificent divine cock.

Hurrr durr it isn't april's fools in murica hurr durr.

What if I told you it is April 1st in other countries..

:THONK:

i get it now! none of the people that translate and release these manga are creative or original at all! thats why they release other peoples work!!! omgg im so smart

Dex-chan lover
lol. I mean, I guess I should just wait until the day after tomorrow before I attempt to read manga. Seems all the scanlators are doing the same joke.

MD@Home
Damn it, I knew from the Ads it was time for April 1st but shit still got me.

Dex-chan lover
I wished people didn't whine so loudly over such a small thing. So damn butthurt over a single day where people play tricks on you.

You guys have 364 other days where you don't need to be cautious. But still you play out the boring complaining every year. : /

If you don't like it, just stay off the internet the next 2 days and read a good book. I am sure the catalogue of books you got this winter and haven't read yet is quite sizable... tbf, I do have that issue as well, so maybe I will just go do just that myself as well. I do have some books I have been wanting to read for a good while...

Happy April Fools <3 <3 <3 (Damn that guy is seriously thirsty holy shit XD)

Users who are viewing this thread