April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 121 - (The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion )

Geez, I was reading every single word intently, like woah they turning r18. Until this part where I was like “beabitch- wait what?!” 😂😭

Let this be canon pls. 😂

I wondered why Rae suddenly agreed and stopped being stubborn (i didnt question it tho bc i wanted it to be real SO BAD HAHHAHA)

😍I freaking love this april fool's prank!!😍I reread it so many times wishing it was real!🙃

I tried to talk myself into the single word "Beabitch" being the whole joke. 😏 Don't tell me otherwise! I'll be rereading it just to make sure... 😌

Edit: Um...this won't be deleted once the real chapter comes out, yes?
And you've really raised the bar for any further love confessions the ML has in store. Won't be possible easy to beat this.

I really wanted to believe that ML was sassy and smart enough to come up with beabitch...

I didn't get it until the end. And so this day begins -___-

When Noah said "...bed" ah... this must be April mop. Because this is too good to be true, there's no way the author let us be happy this early... lmao

Double-page supporter
shut up oh my god when he said "I love you" I was like WHOA wow this is SO forward thinking and satisfying for a manhwa of this type!!! and then when he said I wanna get to bed with you, i was like oHHHHH HELL YEAH BABY FINALLY A MANHWA THAT JUST COMES OUT AND SAYS IT! and then i realized.

i am the fool.

Thank you for this little slice of fan service heaven. Bless you all.

Damn that Beabitch! 😂😂😂 Noah just got so damn tired of beating around the bush and was just like 'Okay, Imma take u home now cuz I really can't wait anymore' 😂😂😂😂

P.s Tho, I must say that the dialogue would be the most perfect for me. NEVER CHANGE THIS CHAPTER'S CONVO, EVER ❤️😍😂

I WAS IN UTTER DISBELIEF (because it’s too good to be true) but A PART OF ME BELIEVED IT (no kidding, probably 97% of me believed it was real) until I saw ‘Beabitch’??? and i was like wtf HAHAHAHA... uhm beabitch indeed!
Nevertheless, this whole chapter made me slightly
horny
😂
🥺forgive me🥺
Ugh but pls do get in bed together, we want chILDREN but i know it’s too early lmao.
God, u had me fooled. (Again) HHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread