April Fool's Collection 2020 - Ch. 62 - Magnum Opus ( Machikado Mazoku )

Dex-chan lover
Let's appreciate this Isekai harem series snipped from a dedicated group in favor of faster release level of quality

Aggregator gang
What's that? April Fools', you say? Well a Merry F You to you too. I'll read it after the actual one gets posted.

Dex-chan lover
This might be a shitty April Fool's Day joke (like seriously it's Haruhi episode 0 levels of purposely bad, good job!), but seeing Shamiko imagining being domestic with Momo for 2000 years really made me feel good inside.

Dex-chan lover
Considering this is the group that makes the little goofy extras each chapter I was not surprised there'd be an april fools joke. But I really appreciate the happy april fools on page 1

Fed-Kun's army
The best translation ever! I can say this translation has the closet meaning than any translation I've ever read before. 10/10 would not recommend!

I like that it said April Fools at the begining. But does this make anyome else feel odly nostalgic?

Contributor
The real joke is on you, since now we know you have the raws and haven't translated them yet.

You retarded cocksucker , report this piece of shit ,im gonna rape your wife and lets see if you can keep making those cuck jokes

Users who are viewing this thread