April Fool's Collection 2023 - Ch. 41

I did not sign up for orange
I signed up for it and wondered why it didn’t ask for my payment info. Then, I was looking in settings for where to enter it and saw the checkbox 😅

Though I only signed up after checking the announcements discord. At first I thought it was a site hack or something.

Supporter
Not gonna lie, this had me for a good minute trying to refresh the page. "Is it my VPN? My router? My pfsense?" then I inspected the image. You got me! I got got! Happy April :D

Dex-chan lover
Dang. . . . .
I never considered for April fools upload. . . .
But the thing is, it's different reload image for mobile. That's why I bit suspicious lol.

Did you sign up for MangaDex Orange? Maybe the site is paywalling some chapters 😀

Anyway, just in case you aren’t joking about going that far to fix the issue, I should point out that it’s a prank. The chapters are like that on purpose.

Oh, and on the topic of Orange, I totally 100% fell for that one.
Actually I should post something about that . Crypto-enabled browsers are ISP blocked by AT&T and Verison in Atlanta Georgia per Superior court ruling. There is an entire law suit about the subject.

Dex-chan lover
I signed up for it and wondered why it didn’t ask for my payment info. Then, I was looking in settings for where to enter it and saw the checkbox 😅

Though I only signed up after checking the announcements discord. At first I thought it was a site hack or something.
I've somehow already gotten 4 April Fool's Pranks from scanlators, and just now realized after reading the various Orange comment that it was a prank. Honestly was kinda upset about that. Now how do I turn it off?

I've somehow already gotten 4 April Fool's Pranks from scanlators, and just now realized after reading the various Orange comment that it was a prank. Honestly was kinda upset about that. Now how do I turn it off?
At the bottom of the settings screen on the main MangaDex site, there’s a checkbox about “show April fools”. Just uncheck that.

Dex-chan lover
im on mobile and i thought it was weird that the thing was so small like that but now it makes sense. you really got me with that one at the perfect time cause my phone has been having issues with mangadex lately

Users who are viewing this thread