April Fool's Collection 2024 - Ch. 65 - Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare

Aggregator gang
This is an april fools mate, but yeahhh you do you (I won't be scanlating in english in the next 2 months though)
"April Fools" isn't fun for those of us that don't want our time wasted. It's bullshit that "haha just joking" chapters get posted here at all.

Dex-chan lover
"April Fools" isn't fun for those of us that don't want our time wasted. It's bullshit that "haha just joking" chapters get posted here at all.
Yes… I agree… I too am INFURIATED when people don’t freely pump out free translations for me to read for free on a site where they include april fools ads and tolerate these chapters… we must not let these mean and malicious and horrible and non-smelly scanlations teams get away with this horrible and egregious behavior.

I was checking out random april fools manga I don't read and I got the biggest whiplash ever from KAZAKH TRANSLATION OUT OF NOWHERE WHAT EVEN IS DEMOCRACY!!!??!?!? but thanks, I wonder though why Kazakh?
P.s. this goes very hard
love from Kazakhstan
I hate women so much its unreal

Group Leader
I was checking out random april fools manga I don't read and I got the biggest whiplash ever from KAZAKH TRANSLATION OUT OF NOWHERE WHAT EVEN IS DEMOCRACY!!!??!?!? but thanks, I wonder though why Kazakh?
P.s. this goes very hard
love from Kazakhstan
I hate women so much its unreal
just that I know a guy who knows kazakh and he wanted to do kazakh

Users who are viewing this thread