April Fool's Collection 2024 - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Initial A : Villainess Wants to Stick to Her Alfa GTV6 No Matter What

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read it yet, just want to give a thanks for the proper labeling as this allows me to filter it into its own tab for perusal when I feel like it properly. Finally someone that gets the point of that day.

You did end up posting it way too early though, still march, by far.

Dex-chan lover
guys stil 6 and a half hours before its first of april in europe.

luckily this isn't the most important of the manga i'm reading i hate it when theres manga that come out like once a month and then this happens giving hope for a new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
at least this stupid prank wasn't using a latest chapter and instead an old one. easily ignored.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry guys, I had contacted a moderator ( @BraveDude8 ) before uploading this, and he advised me to do it

in order to take the manual review delay into account, and make sure this AF chapter will be released with the right timing. Which I did.

Seems that sadly, the whole process was actually way faster than planned.

Please put away your torches and pitchforks, y'all. The situation was out of my control. :oops:
I needed a laugh today anyway, thank you kindly

Dex-chan lover
What’s crackalacking?! It uh… it isn’t April first yet, Happy Easter everybody, hope you like ham! Have a nice day and please try not to drink too much, I know it can be tempting given the ham, and all the chocolate, but just be careful alright.

Users who are viewing this thread