April Fool's Collection 2024 - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Initial A : Villainess Wants to Stick to Her Alfa GTV6 No Matter What

bruh I didnt come to this manga for translations that are not correct if i want memes and low effort translations i would go to other sites not tryna be a karen but wtf i dont care about car memes lmao

Dex-chan lover
It isn't even april fools. Why do we have to deal with 72 hours of this bull shit?

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's probably an April Fools joke, but this just wasn't funny. I'm all for spoofs and such, but at least put in some effort to make it humorous. This was just dumb and bland, to be honest.

Supporter
Loved the chapter! Really fun and well done!
That's a fun and well made April Fool creation! :D

Dex-chan lover
... well, I thought it was funny. 😅

If you aren't really a car guy I guess most of this will seem unfunny.

This was the best April fool's chapter I've ever read! "He knows Ive klubbed my oil leak with JB Weld!" And the Obi-wan/Stig reveal was amazing! Had me in tears lol

Dex-chan lover
Please make more of this. It's actually very interesting.
I wish I would... but I've really ran out of mana after that move 😵. Guess I'll need to use the whole period until April Fools 2025 to recharge my batteries... And hope another manga will give me the same inspiration and motivation.
At least the title made it clear this was an April Fools chapter. Also, actually kind of funny.
Yet for unknown reasons, MangaDex keeps removing the "(April Fools Special)" that I had put at the end of the title. It's been 3 times for now. Currently it's not appearing on my side, again. So I gave up until the dust settles.
I guess several other viewers are facing the same glitch, hence the related negative comments... :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love all those toxic wannabe ricers who show everytime April Fools come rolling around.

Seriously,they can't take a joke like the Prince can't take that corner.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like I will have to give up on reading manga or novels today... :(

Dex-chan lover
source.gif
That is good, kill the part that cringes so you never have to die from it again.
That way you are stronger next time.

Users who are viewing this thread