Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I kinda forgot who she was, but I don't think "humble" is a word that describes her. I remember she was a shop owner enchanter or alchemist or something MC dealt with.

A tool that freezes water is valuable if you don't have refrigeration.

Duke hit the nail on the head. It was super effective.

He looks like the kind of mage who would cast "Fist."

That kid looks like he's going to regret his choices.

Yeah, apologising for kids playing around is kind of not understanding kids.

Teahcing kids to think for themselves is one of the most valuable lessons to teach them.

What's not intelligent about wanting to learn swordmanship?

Those kids look like they hit the Cuccos one too many times.

A sword that thick would weigh a ton. Maybe not literally, but many times heavier than the heaviest medieval handheld weapons. It would also most likely snap at the handle rather than on the blade.

A classic claymore design. Neat. Handle's a bit thin (and short, if it's that length).

Dex-chan lover
Hmm is this where we'll find out where those chickens came from? The other group started translating the other version when the chickens already appeared,i think

Double-page supporter
I sometimes forgot which one is which, but since they just meet the wild chickens and chibi elf guess it's the remake

Aggregator gang
is there any reason for this manga to have 2 version while the plot stay relatively the same?

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited to see the chickens be introduced into this version.

Dex-chan lover
I mean they do rely on their weapons in life or death situations, there's no point in caring about scammer's life if he clearly sends out others to their deaths with such shitty weapons.

The scammer would need to hide/sell their loot somewhere.
Killing them in anger would cut off the option of interrogating and learning more about the location they hide their loot/the people they work with.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda forgot who she was, but I don't think "humble" is a word that describes her. I remember she was a shop owner enchanter or alchemist or something MC dealt with.

A tool that freezes water is valuable if you don't have refrigeration.

Duke hit the nail on the head. It was super effective.

He looks like the kind of mage who would cast "Fist."

That kid looks like he's going to regret his choices.

Yeah, apologising for kids playing around is kind of not understanding kids.

Teahcing kids to think for themselves is one of the most valuable lessons to teach them.

What's not intelligent about wanting to learn swordmanship?

Those kids look like they hit the Cuccos one too many times.

A sword that thick would weigh a ton. Maybe not literally, but many times heavier than the heaviest medieval handheld weapons. It would also most likely snap at the handle rather than on the blade.

A classic claymore design. Neat. Handle's a bit thin (and short, if it's that length).
i mean, with how the receptionist drives away customers, its probably a humble shop now

Dex-chan lover
By saying that the latest chapters will only be available on your website, you're breaking rule 1.8 of Mangadex: "Permanently withholding some of your scanlations to a series for the purpose of attracting users to your site is not allowed."

Dex-chan lover
That smith must have a death wish, imagine selling a faulty weapon to someone who hunts and kills things for a living.

Users who are viewing this thread