Arafoo Otoko no Isekai Tsuhan Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Some of the more simple diesel engines can very technically run on kerosene, but it's unlikely it will ever start without lots of help and it probably wouldn't run very well.

There's also ANOTHER reason you wouldn't want to run an engine, even a diesel engine, on kerosene: Kerosene has virtually no lubricating function in its make-up. Meaning multitudes more friction. It would be a good way to seize an engine and super-uber completely fuckobreak an engine.

...Meanwhile... You can buy your own bio-diesel kits and make them out of various oils that you can purchase online or recycle... Seems a lot easier to just do that...

Dex-chan lover
"Made of mercury but coated in gold". Translators did a goof there huh? Mercury? Cheap jewelry is probably made of tin or zinc, or possibly copper, brass or bronze. Alternatively, aluminum, but since the local merchants didn't had their eyes bug out of their heads because they were holding fortunes beyond their wildest dreams (aluminum pre-modern days was absurdly expensive, it'd like making a solid gold bracelet and coating it in copper) I think we can eliminate that possibility.

Dex-chan lover
Some of the more simple diesel engines can very technically run on kerosene, but it's unlikely it will ever start without lots of help and it probably wouldn't run very well.

There's also ANOTHER reason you wouldn't want to run an engine, even a diesel engine, on kerosene: Kerosene has virtually no lubricating function in its make-up. Meaning multitudes more friction. It would be a good way to seize an engine and super-uber completely fuckobreak an engine.

...Meanwhile... You can buy your own bio-diesel kits and make them out of various oils that you can purchase online or recycle... Seems a lot easier to just do that...
yeah, iirc diesel is basically lubed up kerosene or some shit.

Damn. I feel like i gotta turn off my brain to read this chapter. How the hell can 1 guy make an entire house. Does the author know how heavy wood is? What about the plumbing? And now he wants electricity in a world without it? Hes gonna get hunted down by everyone.

And
Damn. I feel like i gotta turn off my brain to read this chapter. How the hell can 1 guy make an entire house. Does the author know how heavy wood is? What about the plumbing? And now he wants electricity in a world without it? Hes gonna get hunted down by everyone.
And not only that a small cabin takes at least several weeks if not several months to build if you have all the necessary materials and it takes multiple people

Dex-chan lover
It's so funny to give oranges to some random dude in a thrift store. Oranges, and every common citrus fruit really, are a result of centuries of fucking around with like 3 baseline citrus species from very specific parts of the world. It's much weirder than the moment a few chapters ago with the modern carrot because none of these people might even know what a citron even is.

GIVE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS CHILES. INTRODUCE THE CHILE AND CHANGE HISTORY.

Contributor
3 months skipped... and why even build a house in the forrest?
How is that slow life there exist monsters and bandits and assassins send by enemies... would be alot smarter to buy a plot of land inside the city and build a proper secure place there... with a proper bath, toilet and others tending the field for you...

Users who are viewing this thread