Arafoo Otoko no Isekai Tsuhan Seikatsu

Contributor
Remember when we had protagonists who got by on their own character and merits, instead of his sole advantage being that he has Amazon and others don’t?

@xyzzy Protagonists in isekais having unfair advantages has been a staple since the beginning. Can't let your self insert be at a disadvantage.

Contributor
@Plattbagarn

There’s a difference between “guy gets super strength and magic” and “guy gets access to a shipping service which he didn’t make”.

It’s like if I got sent to another world with my car, and everybody worshipped me for it when all I did was buy the damn thing.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Is there a difference? If some random god gives you super strength for some stupid reason (and the reason is always stupid) does that make you more worthy of worship?

Remember when we got stories about people who persevered due to hard work or quick thinking or even through strength of character? Yeah, I don't either...

Group Leader
"The power of Jeff Bezos"

A completely amped-up exploitative capitalism in practice? That's his true power?

at least the middle age man thing is getting better.
it used to be around 20's or early 30's for japanese middle age wasnt it?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy "gets super strenght (which he didnt train for)" or "gets to use magic (which he didnt study for)" sounds pretty much the same as this power here.

Aggregator gang
While everyone else is complaining about protagonists getting too many cheat advantages in isekai, I'm tired of all of them going to a fantasy world and wanting to live a slow, boring, and normal slice of life style life in a fantasy world where they can do so many other things.

Users who are viewing this thread