Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 11 - Ghost from the past

Dex-chan lover
he's not broken. he just heard the leader argument and concluded that they won't listen.
if anything, the party is broken.

Contributor
So, the helmet was different on both of the Hobgoblins, are we sure that was the same one?

the story is getting boring, not much interesting stuff but ill keep looking iam interested in the MC

Dex-chan lover
oh great another asshole that gets angry at you for saying no. seriously what's wrong with these kinda guys? it's like they're thoroughly unaware of the thing called "geduverit"

I think by 'broken human' they meant Sherry....cuz remember he was warning him to stay away from Sherry

Dex-chan lover
"Guy is broken."

Dude... you're an adventurer. In general, I'd like to believe people who are truly 100% wouldn't choose such a life unless they have specific goals.

Fed-Kun's army
@Boomburst
You have to keep in mind the world they are in, modern day world, at least modern day world that has internet access it would probably be insane to even attempt as even a poor life is better then dead.
imagine this from a world where you have no real talent, and all you would ever do is barely scrape by, but you pick that sword up and you get some skill you can make a fairly comfortable living and when it gets to hard, you built your body up to the point you have options to live in relative comfort.
I wouldn't want my kid to be an adventurer, but I also would pretend to not understand the potential and appeal.

having met some broken people, as in real world broken people... yea, their good days they are your best friend, but do that one thing to set them off... the stories a friend who was more in that 'world' not immersed but his circle of friends overlapped theirs tells me is... let's say fun.
I wouldn't say main character is broken, at least not from what he was saying, but the sings are there that something isn't right.

Users who are viewing this thread