Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Ch. 35 - The Lover's Path, One Step at a Time

Dex-chan lover
The ending to this story better make those fantasies come true, you can't just tease us with the knowledge that the author CAN draw sex scenes and not follow through on it.

I wanna see an ending to rival "Are you gonna come?", where they fucked like rabbits at the end after going through the entire story holding back their sexual tension.

https://mangadex.org/title/705741ec-021e-421e-8422-96f5d1409258/sensei-ore-ni-kamawazu-itte-kudasai
oh man i forgot about that one. the art style of the mangaka for that one made me feel things. i also dont think the mangaka is going to go for the rabbit thing at the end. this feels like a “combat lewd with wholesome” type of manga so it might be out of character. i guess well have to wait and see though.

Power Uploader
35 chapters in, and quality still holds up, mangaka is amazing with her development of character, thanks for translation!
@Kobester11 , on page 5, second frame I guess there is a word "to" missing? Instead of "...I always wanted I can talk about..."

Dex-chan lover
Too damn thirsty she forgot about the fluff side of dating lmao.

Double-page supporter
Great chapter. It's nice seeing these two as a couple and no longer as just enemies and then kinda sorta friends lol. We're now actually seeing how their dynamic has changed now that they're dating. For instance, Tsubaki isn't as easily angered by Kiritsu and does make the effort to recognize that Kiritsu being uptight is who he is and being more tolerant of that despite clearly wanting to do lewd things with him. And then there's Kiritsu himself, who is clearly trying to better articulate how appreciative he is of Tsubaki.

Of course, the two of them expressing genuine affection for one another comes off awkward because they're incredibly inept when it comes to romance lmao. But that has its charm as they navigate their romantic relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the Japs sure have weird hangups about names.
It's like calling your boss/teacher per name basis.

I mean, some people don't have hangups but calling your boss/teacher John instead of sir is a bit weird if you aren't used to it.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a lewd manga, and also so so wholesome. Glad to see it updating again.
Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread