Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - No flag stands erect without lewd intent

Ahh, fujos are definitely the spice of life, they go off at the weirdest moments. Once I was taking a test in a really cold classroom and decided to wear a glove on my writing hand to make it more bearable, one guy from my circle of friends at the time asked if he could use the other one since he's left-handed, I was like sure. Instantly this girl neither of us had ever spoken a word with practically screamed "can I ship you two?" at us... It was one of the most bizarre moments in my entire life and I couldn't reply anything witty, just said "err, please don't." I don't think I'd even have minded if it wasn't a complete stranger just exploding internally at me.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Kiritsu's "HOW ABOUT NO" came from the heart!

And yeah, shipping is good, but some shippers are taking it a bit too far. Funny chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Lots of anger. For the sake of this manga's content, I hope she will never learn what BL means.

Supporter
Wow, such hate in the comments. Chill out, ffs.

I found their assumptions entertaining and pretty much on point considering how Kiritsu behaved.

Dex-chan lover
"All BL? What the hell is that? Is that an affront to public morals?" YES.

God, Tsubaki yelling at him had me in tears, hahahaha. Also, really loved how both of them had one vulnerable moment where they thought the other had guessed how they really felt about each other since I'm an absolute sucker for things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread