Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Can't get horny on an empty stomach

Power Uploader
Sadly this is montly and not even bi-weekly =(
Thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
Ahahahaha that's a good reason! "porked" 🤣

Oh and Kiritsu liking the abacus so much? Does it mean he can jack off by the help of abacus? 🤔

@boldmonkey Nah it's just the common hentai convention of having the bloke be tanned. This to emphisise the fair skin of the female character.

"Oh shit I think we're a bit friendly now!"
"Do you masturbate?"

muh sides

Double-page supporter
Post awkward braless groping arc friendly operation is some good shit. Her goal went from getting him expelled as an excuse to just getting in his pants, lol. She really has leveled up in horniness and relationship progress. The most interesting chapter yet.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 I'm pretty sure we saw it when she tried to get him touching her boobs on-camera in that very spot a while back.

Dex-chan lover
how the hell 97% became masturbation? did the joke got lost in translation?

Dex-chan lover
Casual conversation during lunch: "The weather is good. So, do you masturbate?"
(Here supposed to be "how's the sex life" mem, but I'm lazy to google it)
😂

Dex-chan lover
Wooow, they actually enganged in some pretty friendly conversation, and she got to learn more about his interests. She didn't even approach him with any ulterior motives (besides wanting to know if he masturbates). Things ended pretty amicably too. Just a bunch of pleasant surprises this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread