Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru

Dex-chan lover
For the record,
the next chapter's title implies that there's going to be progress between these two, and perhaps even them touching one another. Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I'm eternally conflicted with the burning desire to smack them both for being so aggravatingly dumb that they make me feel like quitting , and yet also burdened by the unbridled curiosity to know more.

Dex-chan lover
@DeadlyShadow0
As far as anyone with proper reading comprehension can see, this series is not dropped while the one about the weirdass teacher with a terrible class of thots is.
If that isn't true, the scanlator would need to learn how the english language works, but from his work I assume that not to be the case. Your big titty schoolgirl manga should be safe.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
What if Kaguya were a huge pervert with big tits and Shirogane were too rude and wasn't so cautious with every move he does about romance: The Manga.

With how horny wonder if they will actually eff by the end of this. Also she likes him being tough and mean shes definitely a masochist but dont think hes the type of guy to fulfill those fantasies. I wonder how she reacts when she meets a real sadist who can fulfill her fantasies and she has to choose between them.

@Starbright I don`t think she likes him being tough or mean, i think she likes him for being so straightforward, and he actually does not react to her using only lust... There is clearly some admiration, she does not realize herself. She likes him for having iron will. In fact, she does not realize it herself, but its not only about "getting the dick" in her case. Not any dick, but his... :) never thought i`ll say it like that... - there are big hints, that lust works only toward him. Pretty boy, when hetouched her- annoyed her. Stares of other guys pissed her off- but as soon as it`s about Him- that is a different story. His touch, his stare, his would- be kiss.

And thre was no clearer message, than her coming- not, when she fantasized that he touched her, but when she imagined him telling her "I love you". She does not understand that lust may come from love, rather than other way around- that concept is foregin to her- "sex is urge of animals", basically- so she cannot put it all together in her head.

When they will finally bump the uglies, that will be something completely new to both of them... New concept- love and lust work together!!! Who woulda thunk?

What i fail to understand- what is he seeing in her??? He clearly is not indifferent toward her- there are not even hints, but neon signs here and there, but why? Would like some explenation in that regard, as he clearly is not swayed by looks only, and he detests people, who fuck others people`s lives up for their amusement...

I think we need another girl- maybe then little miss Femminazi will come around too?

Users who are viewing this thread