Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru

@Heretyk13 Its unclear his true feelings for her I think at this point he cares for her but knows shes a nuisance and only comes in contact out of necessity. Shes clearly in love with him as for him he might slightly like her but isn't aware of it himself. Mostly due to her own fault since shes always trying to mess with him.

If he does have some slight feelings for her its probably because he notices some good points we dont see everyone else views her as a model student so she acts respectful to others. She just has issue with him since he keeps getting on her case I wouldn't be surprised they both act that way to each other because that's how they can get close to each other.

Also I agree some love obstacles need to be introduced for both them realize their feelings.

@Starbright I think he is somewhat aware... In this chapter, where two girls were trying to tell her, that he must be gay, she told him, that she knows who he is in love with, and he clearly ran away with his sight, unable to look at her... And last chapter, where he thinks, he must have hurt her- that was really painful for him. But my favourite example would be how clearly furious he was, when she told him, she could be his girlfriend- he was angry that she could make light of someone`s feelings... And of course his gentle smile, when he learned her fainting wasn`t anything serious... These are not action of someone who is unaware- he is intelligent enough to work this out.

Question remains- what happened, that he took an interest in her? Maybe he is masochist :) i doubt it, but seriously- i can`t frankly see anything within story, or even hints of why would he be interested in this spiteful bitch... Unelss it is purely physical in his case- but then he wouldn`t be suffering, thinking he might have hurt her, would he?- so we are back to the beginning...

One thing i want to learn: somebody explain to me, how it is, that some girl has whole bunch of followers...? Not the first manga it happens, so it has to be somewhat "a thing" in Japan... But i literally cannot wrap my head around it: because somebody is popular/ handsome/pretty etc., they are treated with way more respect than others??? I had prettiest girls in my class in highschool, yet any of them would start to behave, like world owes her- any guy in my class would tell her to go fuck herself, and there would be no guard to scream at him... And if there would- guy would just shrugg and thell them to fuck off as well. I don`t get the concept- "oh i`m gonna have a apicture with her/ him". I get it- she/ he is hot, but to get so freaky about it???

Dex-chan lover
Actual summmary:

Highschool thot tries to #metoo a guy but ends up actually wanting him to "# me too"

Lol I want to know how this ends the main girl obviously wants him to eff her but how puritan the main guy is I can only see maybe returning her feelings and that's a maybe.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually fun. But it made me think and now I have a question.

Do these sort of stick up their arse, holier than thou people actually exist in high school or is this just a manga trope?

Don't get me wrong, I know such people exist, but they're mostly adults, opinionated control freaks who do it because they get a power trip out of it.

But in high school? What kind of teenager is so keen on obeying AND enforcing rules.

Users who are viewing this thread