Arasa OL Haman-sama - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the Mono-eyed mobs makes me yearn for a Medieval Fantasy Gundam.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the Mono-eyed mobs makes me yearn for a Medieval Fantasy Gundam.

That actually exists lol
https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/SD_Gundam_Gaiden:_Sieg_Zeon_Hen

Anyways I freaking love this chapter, lots of references to the SD Knight series and also to my own experience going to real life online meetups (yes I got catfished too)

some references I caught:
Page 1: Kamille's outfit is based on the SD Knight zeta design
F4TGwmK.jpeg

Page 3:
the design of hers is based on Mysterious Knight Char from the SD Gundam gaiden series where he is revealed to be a beastman with feline features. Should give you a hint who's the player behind her lol

Page: 4: Most of the monsters in Sd gundam knight series are mono eyes, very cool to spit what their real life MS design is based on.

Page 5: merchant is Rommel from ZZ gundam

Page 6: Barmaid is Katejina Loos, adventurers at the next table are the black tristars, Crossbone vanguard crest is on the shield on the wall

Page 7: As mentioned the monsters Sd gundam knight series are based on bad guy units, mostly monoeyes. Also the level of how powerful the monster is corresponds to the real life MS design. A monster based on the Sazabi design will be quite powerful while a monster based on the zaku design will be weak. for example the gelgoog dragon here is definitely more powerful than the zaku slime.

Users who are viewing this thread