Arcana Fantasy - Ch. 29 - Season 1 Final

What the actual fuck was this
I think this is the most I've ever stuck it out with a series that makes no absolute sense
At first I read comments that said some similar things and I thought to myself, "come on, it isn't that confusing" but the more chapters that I read the more out of touch the conversation between characters got.
The character interactions were so unbelievably confusing and that lead to me getting more and more frustrated, for example, when Rin and the MC would argue with each other. I had absolutely no idea why they hated each other, it literally came out of fucking nowhere for me.
Also maybe this was just me as well or did the mindset and goals of the MC seems fucking chaotic? First the whole deal was that he wanted to find his dad and he gets into a situation where he understands that he can actually die by that robot thing, then he gets into a bad situation and experiences how this world is actually real by seeing people die, and now he just out of nowhere again starts to think that it's all just a game and him killing the guy was just for XP? It also seemed like he lacked the urgency of wanting to find his dad. Like sure he has to level up and shit so of course we won't see the dad in the beginning but he didn't even have a solid plan.
AND THEN THIS ENDING?!?!?!?!? SO IS IT ALL NOT REAL?!?!?!!? DID EVERYTHING WE READ MATTER IN ANY WAY?!?!?!?!?!?! I....AM.....CONFUSED
This was one of the most WACK things I have ever read, nowhere near the good kind of wack either.

Yo wtf just happened? I have never been so lost on what is going on in a story in my life!

Well is there novel for this? Maybe that’ll clear things up.... The art is great but the story telling is kinda huh.

@Ronye exactly I was so confused when they were like “Oh they hate eachother” like they didn’t have any interaction or moments to create that... I’m wondering if there’s smth this is based off of like a novel, because the art is great but it seems the artist is either changing/leaving things out or are just bad at story telling. I think the artist is better at illustrations then story telling tbh.

what is even going on, idk if its TL mistakes or just the fact that this story makes absolutely no sense

Fed-Kun's army
ahhhhh....the girl may be annoying but the MC is just as annoying as her .-.
the only good character here is Delano and Beta since they're amusing to watch lol

The girl rib or whatever what's her name it's pretty annoying, the MC as well it's kinda useless at some point, like hey that girl that you meet first and try to sell you as a slave it's back why don't you just kill her or something, delano it's meh, but the shark🅱️oi he's the best

Group Leader
to the people confused about this ending, I am too but if you’re confused about bro playing it on the smartphone

it was explained either in the prologue or ch1 about how the irl body keeps moving around in the real world even tho they’re actually in the game

and I have a not thought out well theory that’s like a part of his consciousness went into the game and a part of him is outside too
idk

Users who are viewing this thread