Arcana Fantasy - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Arc 1 (Dungeon)

Knew it after all they were the ones that tried to and (were successfull) by making him leave the dad who lost his daughter alone so they wouldn't get exposed after all on the cover it shows 2 other people that don't look like the party members he met so i am guessing he will meet them in the dungeon or if he get sold like a slave then he might break out along with them.

Group Leader
I wonder if Yun really accidentally fired that flare gun? By any chance he actually sending signal to someone and that he's the one actually trapping the group? 😶

Dex-chan lover
I really like the design of that green haired girl, Idk why but it seems really familiar somehow..

@monkry Yeah, I think Yun has something up his sleeves, and he intentionally tripped himself to fire the flare gun. It looks like he knew some shit is going on with how he acts.

Probably has his doubts when that friend of him died without any traces (killed by the team, maybe?).

Edit : not to mention he "tripped" after arriving at the entrance of the dungeon while standing still, which is...yeah.

Now I don't really feel bad that she's a cripple..I'm not saying she deserves it but I have no sympathy for people like her.

Double-page supporter
holy shit is it wrong that i still like her ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread