Arcana Fantasy

goggle tran of Russian description:
Passion for the mobile game "Arcana Fantasy" swept the whole world. However, gamers are trapped: their minds cannot leave the game. Will players be able to overcome the fine line that separates reality from fantasy and get out of the game? The protagonist named Yoon expects an adventure full of dangers.

It’s literally a more fucked up version of SAO. How are you going to introduce a parent character and then have something bad happen to the kid. That’s the easiest way to piss me off.

Dex-chan lover
@Prophetboi meh... everyone like you compare story VR game trapped people with SAO.
There old anime who have this idea first, if you thinking like that... then SAO is the one who copying that story.
It's not that I have SAO, as I fan of it too. But I hate people who compared it when there some similar setting like you.

Plot twist.. They spawned the monster (to kill the lawyer) so they wont get sued.. WTH this is darker than i've thought .. every chapter gets darker.. -.- And looking back the pink haired guy. (mc's friend) actually recommended the game really adds to the thought of "hive" wanting to get more "interesting people" in the game.. The mom is different because that is also her first time going in.

@Aliceteria
They compare it because SAO was the anime that brought the troupe into the spotlight. It wasn’t the first but it was the most popular at its time and because of SAO’s popularity skyrocketing others took the opportunity to do the same.

Ill have to come back to this in a few months when there are more chapters. Seems interesting enough so far.

"U cant trust people that is too nice" is what all these action manhwa told us

Gonna comeback after a few more chapter! Thank for the translation!

This is pretty dark.
It's a little odd that Buck the lawyer didn't get that he was being monitored. Lawyers have to deal with confidentiality and information security all the time. Considering Hive, he should have winced after letting his intent slip, been on his toes, and seen that minotaur spawn coming. I gotta say I'm impressed with the main character at this point. It looks like he's really on his own and it's surprising that he's survived so far.
I'll try to keep an eye on how this develops, thanks for translating.

@Sturdy, there are clues but it might be coincidence. Sorry it's been a while - I didn't see your question until today.
If memory serves, we find out that Hive has been monitoring the MC to get him to join Hive's virtual world. We find out that Hive takes over each hosts body, performing their daily functions convincingly based on their observed behaviors. Then MC falls into the world and meets Buck. From here, we can deduce that Hive is also controlling Buck's body in the outside world. It's not a stretch to suspect that Hive is monitoring how they act in the virtual world, since it's Hive's world, and Hive's already monitoring the real world. Then Buck curses Hive, vows revenge, and shortly thereafter, gets killed by a monster that should not have spawned in that zone. It's Hive's game, seems reasonable to assume Hive wanted the Buck show to end. Seems pretty dark.

Users who are viewing this thread