Arcane Sniper - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
it's an ammo case? not a grenade case?
anyway....if it's something that will explode if dropped then....don't freaking throw it like a damn luggage!....damn

Fed-Kun's army
The thing that hooks me in the most isn't even the plot or anything, it's the use of western literature. Those fucking poems/opera verses/whatever are kinda related to the story and it's so fucking refreshing god damn.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that tech is a reality before I'm old and feeble. Of course its better to have a working body but if I were ever crippled, I think I would appreciate being able to run around in a game.

Dex-chan lover
Why every manhua MC in this genre always not change his look? It's fine to change color hair or something... there some people who can have grudge in game... so it's better to look differ with original body. Well... I know he just want to walk again... but at least change a bit... you name is fine too...

Ammo does not blow up like that. That was just fucking stupid, also no way he just threw the ammo case like that, shit is fucking heavy.

Nor are those the steps to shoot a sniper down range.

Iod

Everyone talking how unrealistic the explosion was, but honestly the most unrealistic part of this first chapter is that his name as username hasn't been taken already

Feel like there's gonna be lot of leg related inspiration in this one.. hope it doesn't get too annoyin

who the heck saw a box of explosive then thought it's okay to throw it carelessly. there's no way they didn't know the contents

Double-page supporter
@cloverys

I mean they're in the military, handling ammo. They've probably done this hundreds of times already, and that's enough to make people get complacent about strict guidelines. Plus, in the raws, the ammo is noted as being "aging", which may have contributed to its explosion.

Fed-Kun's army
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱?????!!!!

ENTER THE GUNGEON!!??!?!?!!!?!?! 😱

Dex-chan lover
you know... looking at these vr machines in these kind of series i cant help but think that they would cost a metric fuckton of cash, and looking at that power cable you cant tell me that thing is not drawing a fuckton of power to run, the rewiring of a building to handle that kind of power draw would be hillariously expensive.
and then the weight of the damn thing... it would absolutely be heavy as all fuck, and look at the width of that damn thing! how would you ever get that shit in thru a door without knocking down a wall to widen the opening?

🤣🤣🤣lol, you don't throw ammo boxes like it's a bread box, it weighs a ton.
if you can throw it, then it must be empty boxes.🤣

Dex-chan lover
BRUH dont use voice recognition as login method, thats unsafe AF. Anyone can record a phone call or you talking in public and hack into your account this way.

You have a headgear to play already, just use iris recognition or the good old fingerprint.

Users who are viewing this thread