Arcane Sniper - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

wait till he says that he got invited to join the other guild, the look on his friends face 😂

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I don't think joining his friends guild would be any good. They got owned by that one girl and that one guy seemed kinda shady.

don't understand why people don't play with CAS off, if it restricts your actual weapon to set limits, but CAS off (and the fact that they even give you an option to CAS off) means you can exceed those limits especially if you actually train with the weapon like real-life, meaning you'll obviously be better than other people. hell thats probably why that mage ranker chick from that famous guild is able to take down so many people so easily because she plays with CAS off

@Bloodprince because most people play games for fun, and most people is not skilled enough to handle combat and weapon hence the Combat Assist System that help the player play the game easier, the CAS system is designed for the general public, i assume that most ranker/pro player have their CAS off..

Double-page supporter
@Bloodprince

Probably because casuals wouldn't have the patience to actually attempt unassisted combat with this sort of realism. Like swordsmen or tankers, that'd probably work out with some effort but archery takes a good deal of training to be consistent against even stationary targets, much less a flaming bear running at you at the speed of a runaway truck.

I'd imagine all the serious ranking players would've at least considered turning it off for that slight edge, but even they might not have been able to afford that inefficiency right out of the gate as a beginner. The MC is fortunate enough for being a real life rifle prodigy and the musket being so genuinely trash under system limits that he had no choice but to do it manually.

@Bloodprince Probably because the game is actually playable when using other weapons with CAS on (unlike the musket). I can't imagine that more than just a few people would actually have the time and motivation needed to actually learn how to use a weapon more effectively than with CAS on.

Double-page supporter
But the shear amount of people that complain about IRL aim assist in FPS games isn't being reflected here. So there's a little immersion being lost. In this world it should be plainly obvious already that people who learn to play without CAS are just better players in general. There shouldn't be any surprise that he's rofl stomping the game.

Dex-chan lover
He must have some passive skill going because you could point a musket perfectly at a target 100m away and still miss it completely. The gun itself isn't that accurate.

Dex-chan lover
I call BS! If the tamer class exists, than ppl are used to seeing tamed mob, and a system exists to identify and protect them. He should have asked the knights to procure, or help him procure, an identification marker for tamed monsters. He should have gotten a free animal companion. And, although it didn't, the skill almost seems to imply that the bear died immediately after he released it.

Users who are viewing this thread