Arcane Sniper - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

man, this game is wayyy to imbalance, it skewed to a certain class too much

finally an author that knows guns at least and he wrote the character so he would try and improve the musket i like this so far

Dex-chan lover
Should use soup for maximum efficiency and fortify marksman for more damage :)

im reading a lot of commtents on how shitty the game treats muskets and the mc but well in my eyes it treats them rather favourably

the elite musketeer regiment famous in european history, the prussian "Lange Kerls" was able to shoot once in a little under one minute
so giving the mc the same reload speed with "beginner musket mastery" is quite favourably

and for accuracy having 2-3/10 shots with a musket hit the target at 40 meters was quite good back in the day and when i say hit the target it means somewhere in the target not bullseye
so 50% accuracy is actualy way better than reality

only when they made the evolution from iron/lead ball to bullet cartridge did the acurracy somewhat improve and again only after adding a rifling inside the barrel was it possible to hit consistently

@Roadrunner9000 it wasnt about how game treats them stitty but logically speaking for a starting character the cost of items + shit accuracy long reloads its practically impossible to get beyond level where any player could play with musketeer ye if u compare it to reality its pretty good but if u go to game and compare it its just joke thats meant only for lunatics :D

Dex-chan lover
i feel like they got the distance wrong here... seriously... hitting something as small as a rabbit with a flint lock at 100 meters i dare say would be physically impossible no matter how much practise, ammo and time you may have... because those damn things struggeld to hit the side of a horse at 50 meter distance.
oh, and the balance in this game is abysmal, the musketeer class is pretty much worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread