Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - First date with the princess

Dex-chan lover
MC is way dense. She's practically giving it away constantly. Also, it seems like the whole thing was pre-meditated from the start, which makes her super creepy.😨

Double-page supporter
Ugh, this cliffhanger. Also, I doubt she's 38. She's probably 28 or something, and it likely came to her as a shock that she was closer to his father's age than to his.

@cor3zone It was probably just that she was wanting to remember her youth, (probably nearing that big 3-0) and decided to wear her old high school clothes. Then, he saved her, so she wanted to thank him, but couldn't just show up as herself, because he saw her in her highschool clothes. Then, after the second time they met, she likely thought "It's fun to hang out with this guy" and wanted to do it again, without realizing the consequences of her actions.

He's 15 years old.

There's 12 zodiacs that go in 12 year cycles.

She's the same zodiac as him, so she'd be +12 his age.

She's 27 years old.

You're welcome.

ps. She is a predator

Dex-chan lover
She's exactly 12 years older than he is because they're both year of the snake, and the description says she's 27. And from some things she said plus the way she talks, she's like never had a boyfriend or anything which is ridiculous what with her being sweet natured and super hot and all. The things we're asked to suspend disbelief in for the sake of the immature part of the audience's obsessions with purity.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to Japan, Everyone. Where not only is Ephebophilia cool, it's expected.

Dex-chan lover
That is the tiniest predator I've yet to see
EDIT: Place your bets: Does she have zero (0) experience with men, or is that just something she said as part of her cover?
DOUBLE EDIT: Thinking about it, her reaction to the dad's age could be because he had the MC when he was 23 / 24, and she's 28 herself right now

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir I don't see a problem with that IF both people are ok with it and if he/she is at least 16... if they're 15 or under they're still just kids imo

Dex-chan lover
@LoupDeGarou Both people being ok with it relies on both knowing the age difference. I personally judge dating older people being ok on age of consent, so in Japan that would be between 13 (what the fuck, Japan?) and 18. It's 15 where I live.

Dex-chan lover
my first guest is she's 27/28 because the 12 year zodiac and her appearance.
but when seeing her expression when hearing his father age (38) now I thing she is 38/39 or 24 year age gap from the male protagonist.

Double-page supporter
@cor3zone I have a feeling that the next chapter will take us back to that scene at the beginning of chapter 1 and from that point, it will be mutual, barring maybe one chapter of the guy confirming his thoughts/feelings.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone That sounds logical and I can understand your opinion. The best solution would be just to not date a minor, but that's probably something that an ephebophile won't accept.

Users who are viewing this thread