Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - First date with the princess

Fed-Kun's army
Does a 15 year old nerd really not know what the Nintendo 64 is in tyol 2020? I find that really hard to believe.

Double-page supporter
This guy started Smash Bros with Brawl and doesn't know what a N64 even is... She was right to reject him.

Ok the author is trying wayyyyy to hard. How the heck does the protag not even know what a 64 or Melee is. There like the basic of basics for video games. If you know video games at all there is no way he wouldn't know what a Nintendo 64 is. If he was born in the year of the snake than unless this is like way in the future he was born in 2001, I was born in 2k so I would be a year older than him and I know what a 64 and melee is, and I have since I was like 8. I know its such a small thing to nitpick but cmon author, you can't be that dumb, well I guess he can lol.

@ChaosNoahV I honestly know a few people who play Smash Ultimate but don't know what 64 or Melee is. People who are complete casuals and only play at parties or group events usually don't know much about it. After all, there are many people who aren't "gamers" in general but they play party games like Mario Party, Mario Kart, etc. including the latest Smash game.

Why are so many people complaining about this lol. Just because you're a gamer who knows everything about Smash doesn't mean everyone else who plays Smash will know about all the games too. There are lots of people who just play completely casually and don't care to know about other games in the series. The MC wasn't even introduced as a huge gamer or anything, he just happened to play Smash starting with Brawl.

Fed-Kun's army
i remember getting sad reading this ch the first time. til i remembered what the plot/ problem was :D

Only 12 chs out. does this only come out monthly?

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder why people in manga have no clue what old stuff is from just a decade ago. Vinyl Records were out of style before I was born, but I still knew what they were and what record players were from my parents.

Dex-chan lover
her boomer side is showing. jokes aside, the age gap and her concealing it is concerning and Is probably illegal

My G, I'm having conflict on what and who u dating cuz you're friends with a lot of hot guys jk.

Users who are viewing this thread