Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Confession

Fed-Kun's army
their realtionship moves slow like a snail like this manga

dang

i couldnt find the LN anywhere but apparently theres one. wonder how far it is ahead of this manga.

oh well guess ill wait 6 months to a year to read this again.

Dex-chan lover
@ss4chris

The light novel just got licensed by j-novel club as "Are You Okay With a Slightly Older Girlfriend?" lol so I guess we'll be getting it in a couple months to a year maybe ? Hopefully soon and hopefully it's faster then the manga cuz this shit is just too slow.

Still I'm a sucker for this older girl type series just glad we're getting more of them.

It's true that his father marries to Hime sister, but she didn't fucked with Kaoru YET.

I mean I suppose it depends on where you live but here just having a relationship is usually fine, it's when it gets intimate (specifically sexual touching) that it becomes illegal. Definitely a hard sell to people not involved but it's not the worst.

On another note, mc should have really told that bitch off but he's a better man than me. Also why do there have to be so many problems, I really just want to read a story like this where they can actually just enjoy each others company and have a good time, instead it feels like they are in a tv show where it's everyone's business and there are constantly "new foes" to conquer. Kind of annoying, probably gonna drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread