AREA D

is a Reindeer
VIP
There's watermark hell after Chapter 25, can't upload most of it due to MangaStream being banned on MDex. Sucks that they affiliated with them.

I love this series! I finished it on a different site because not all the chapters were available here. The whole time skip part seemed a bit rushed especially the ending. Despite that I still love the art style and the story premise I hope they get an anime adaptation!

Aggregator gang
It’s an story involving different elements. Though it’s may be Sci-Fi it has appearances of supernatural creatures. The characters are also feel real. The art and fighting scenes get your blood boiling...
The thing I hate is that the characters from different POVs don’t really connect at all. There is no closure or answer on whose the best.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing is all over the place...but a nostalgic read nonetheless. Thanks

7rK

Group Leader
Absolutely loved it!!!!! Finished it in one day itself. The ending seemed a bit rushed but ig it was necessary. Overall 10/10 Must read.

I'm pretty sure I misinterpreted the main character. Well I've only read 18 chapters, but just by looking at the volume covers I can definitely tell it's not who I thought it was.

Very nostalgic.. been such a long time, many years, dropped it around chapter 30-40, the art is really nice, gonna pick it up again.

Users who are viewing this thread