Area no Kishi - Vol. 20 Ch. 167

for this forsaken manga will took 20 years to be finished since there is not so much interest.... (331 chapters + 7 chapters).

I hoped someone would pick it up, sad that it was only for one chapter.

@Raps @Peter_5
Sorry that it's just one chapter but we hoped that maybe a group would notice it if it gets updated and look to pick it up. I used to read Area no Kishi way back so while I know of the series, I'm not sure that I know enough about the series or soccer itself to do the series justice. My friend and I agreed that if we worked on other projects first and a group didn't pick this up for a while, that we would at least fill in the volume gap (142-148) that's missing, even if we don't think we can commit to scanlating the entirety of this series!

Thanks for reading all.

shoot hopefully someone picks this up. i remember reading this a long time ago lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy fuck! My eyes were wide open seeing someone update this thanks man!

It's been more than 2 years since we last stopped scanlating this series, when I saw the notif I thought someone would finally commit to finish it. Still glad someone brought this up again. This needs to be completed. If I remember correctly, the raws were terrible? But there were really good chinese scans. Thank you for ending the volume!

😭😭😭Thank you so much for adding more chapters but my hunger is not gone yet. Pls someone pick this manga back up😭

thanks you very vero much , I hope you will continue to translate this magnificent manga, thanks again

i wish someone would pick up the scans....i've been waiting to finish reading this series....

thank you so much for this chapt, but please continue to translate this manga. i would like to become patreon for whoever is translating this manga!!

Is there any hope for this? You guys just continue by reading the raws or drop it?

I’m so sad that there’s no more chapters for this, I really hope someone pics this up 😭

Users who are viewing this thread