Argate Online

Aggregator gang
The story is kinda generic and bland imo.
Feels like it would've been a more interesting story without the isekai at all, just straight out VR gaming like Only Sense Online or whatever. Some break/change of pace every now and then about outside of the game world would make it more interesting.

Two things.

1. Why does the content say Ecchi there really aint none of that.

2. Why is the MCs attitude so boring....

Im wondering if its the style or story thats making this manga seem so generic

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, a protag who actively confess his love for his single teammate instead of staying vague the entire time in order to build a harem...

Dex-chan lover
This thing is anything but generic. The common sense of that world is so off.

Who gave that a 10/10 rating? 🤣

It's so boring without proper balance and world-building, art is not good either - looks like from 90's

Double-page supporter
This is a manga that doesn't try to be more than it is, your not going to read a ground breaking story but its more or less entertaining when your expectations are kept in check...

Double-page supporter
I call that 6 seems not dope enough but still correct as art and story has little sense. He is here for adventure so he wait RNG to hit. He is like a MMORPG player in sandbox open world.

Well to summarized this Manga.

-MC has power but lack intelligence to the point of ignorance, he got toyed time to time but still cant even figure out what was happening on his surrounding, for example go to Chapter 15-16.
he even can detect people like a radar, but cant detect the one who is following him.

-The Story is just Generic and become bland

-MC attitude is like a noob gamer who play virtual game for the first time. Not to mention he know that right now he was in another world but still act like it was all joke / game. He has no sense. which you can actually see from the early chapter.

-The power system in this Novel is like joke from Author. It's like the Author was thinking "Oh lets put Level system and skill so it will be more like game, So it will poke people interest", but turns out to be meaningless, i mean just go look at the fighting scene the level is useless.

-The Elf scene is always full of overreact , red face and have some tears almost all the time she express her emotion. (especially in chapter 17, what the fucking wrong with her)

And many more but i seems tired to tell it.

It just that when reading this Manga i feel soo bland. there is no Thrilling when see him fight, there is no emotional in the story (i have seen the story of MC and Elf falling each other, but i cant feel the emotion) it just totally bland.
sad, just wasted of art.

i cant even imagine why those people give this 10/10

Aggregator gang
Very mediocre series, but it isn’t that offensive in terms of a manga standpoint and I’ve read Isekais that are far, far worse. A decent read if you love most Isekais and have the ability to look past major plot holes without having an aneurism (most people do, though), but if you aren’t these then turn away now

The description makes this sound like an SAO ripoff in an Isekai suit, but don't let that fool you. This starts kinda slow and cliche as you'd expect, but I was completely sucked in by about chapter 10.

Yes, the MC makes some dumb mistakes, and yes, he's expectedly OP, but some of the common isekai tropes get adapted into some actual meaningful plot lines. Also, I think if I were stuck reading this at the rate of a chapter per month, it would seem kinda slow, but I'm glad I got to read the first 22 chapters in a sitting. It reveals that the story actually has a good flow and some real feelings. However, at its heart, this manga is meant to be about a gamer nerd having the time of his life, and I think it delivers that pretty well (and also explains some of the MC's recklessness and failure at times to take things seriously). Plus, the art is pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
Skipped through the panels.... god this MC is just a useless beta cuck! I so hope there'll be a h doujin where he gets NTR'd!

Double-page supporter
This had some potential at first, however, this cucklord, simp of an MC is what is currently dragging this downhill. The elf girl is a pain in the ass too. The author is giving vibes of linking the big tiddied knight with that annoying side character, but if the MC gets cucked by everyone, that'd hopefully do more character developing than what has previously occurred.

Users who are viewing this thread